Looking back on my goals for 2016, I see that I finished the following goals:
- Hit 100k GS
- Get a completion percentage of 35% up from 20%
- Complete 38 XB1 games
The goals I didn't hit were:
- Complete LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- Complete LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
- Complete 15 games on the 360/XBLA (only completed 4)
- Hit 150k GS. I'm currently 3.4k short and I just don't think I'm going to make it.
I definitely noticed my GS and completion averages dropping around the same time that I started being more active in the Z2Z community so clearly, you are all to blame . However, I think that my failures are more a reflection of my desire to engage in the community more than just grind away in the wee hours of the night by myself. In college and after, I had a good group of gaming friends, but as work and family life took its toll I found that I was pretty much the only person I knew who still had the desire to play and talk about games all the time. Thanks to the community that you guys have fostered, I feel like I have found my people again. So for that, I thank you all.
With that being said, here are the goals I'm thinking about setting for 2017.
- Be in at least one if not two Z2Z active boosting groups per month.
- Complete Destiny for 360 so that I can get the related stack on the XB1.
- Renew my goal of completing the early LEGO Star Wars games.
- Shoot for 10 360/XBLA completions (cleaning out the backlog).
I was going to put a goal of 250k GS but to be honest, I just don't feel the need to hit a certain number as my priorities now are more about having fun and engaging more with the community.