Last month we cross pollinated with the TrueAchievements contest - this month is the antithesis of it. Of course you get more points for contributing to both, but that's not the ultimate goal I suppose.
This challenge is completing games. I know there is consternation about what a completion might be considered, so for this contest - here are the stipulations.
1) Must be a game - sorry, apps are not going to count here.
2) All achievements must be earned - INCLUDING DLC and Title Updates
3) (I'm sure you'll find some other rule I need to clarify, so I'll leave this here)
1) You can earn 1 raffle draw for every game completed in the month of July.
2) You will earn a bonus 4 entries (5 total) for every game started and completed in the month of July.
August: Zombie Month (with zzUrbanSpaceman as the Gamertag - we should fire up those "Z" games)
September: Racing Games