The month of April brings back an old contest I ran that will surely cause controversy.
The premise is quite simple. I have a list below of 12 "themes" of which you need to unlock an achievement(s) that fits the theme.
If you are the only person to submit that achievement - you will score points equal to the gamerscore of that achievement.
If others have also submitted that achievement - the total gamerscore will be divided by the number of people that entered.
Let me give you an example - let's say the theme is "SPORTS" - and Player A submits: Baseball Master from Big League Sports for 50 GS. If they are the only person to submit that achievement - they are 50 GS richer.
Let's say Player B also unlocks that achievement and submits it - then both Player A and B will get 25 GS (since the 50 GS is split between two people).
Only 1 achievement per game allowed. Only 1 submission per category (unless stated otherwise).
Submissions should be made via PM to me (so others don't see your submissions)
1 - grand prize will go to the top point scorer in the contest
1 - random prize will be awarded to a random participant
1) Do You Like Pets? - unlock an achievement that contains a pet - example: "DOG", "CAT", "FISH", etc.
2) Gear Head - unlock an achievement that contains a vehicle component - example: "WHEEL", "GAS", "MIRROR"
3) Herpetology 101 - unlock an achievement that contains an amphibian or reptile
4) Ladies Night (3 submissions) - unlock an achievement that contains a female specific word - example "WOMAN", "MOM", "GAL" - you may have up to three submissions, but each achievement must have a different word.
5) OO! Scary! - unlock an achievement that contains a double "O" - like "BOO" or "LOOK"
6) Rainbow Connection (3 submissions) - unlock an achievement that contains a color in the rainbow (RED, ORANGE, YELLOW, GREEN, BLUE, PURPLE, VIOLET are the only acceptable words) - you may submit up to three achievements, but each must contain a different color.
7) That's So Punny - unlock an achievement title that is a pun. Example: Hell Or High Slaughter in YAIBA or Vehicular Zombicide in State Of Decay
8) Century Club - unlock an achievement with the number 100 in it (either as numbers or letters)
9) When In Rome - unlock an achievement that contains Roman Numerals
10) Yea, It's Party Time! - unlock an achievement that contains the word "PARTY"
11) I'm Kind Of A Big Deal - unlock two achievements, one that contains the word "BIG" and one that contains the word "DEAL"
12) Zed's Dead, Baby! - unlock an achievement that begins with the letter "Z"
I'm sure there will be questions - so let me know below.
If you have a question on whether a certain achievement counts - private message me in any capacity to confirm I'll accept it.