Its February and Valentines' Day is just around the corner. Love is in the air and on our Xbox. This is a slight departure from the "game series" challenges we've had.
This time around you are tasked with unlocking achievements one of two ways (or both).
1) Unlock any achievement in games that have the word "LOVE" or "HEART" in the title: (according to my quick search - I've got 15 games with "LOVE" in the title and 9 games with "HEART" in the title). Any achievement in those games count for a submission.
2) Unlock any achievement with the word "LOVE" or "HEART" in the achievement name. This is a much longer list. There are some rules to understand - suffixes and prefixes are okay - "DisHEARTened" or "LOVErs" for example - those do not change the base word. Words like: Hearth or Glove or Clover - those are fundamentally different words and do NOT count.
1) You can earn 1 raffle draw for every achievement earned in the month of February. (Time stamp from Feb 1st to Feb 28 - TA server time)
2) You will earn a bonus 20 entries for starting and completing (100%) any game this month - (You bean divers can count as not starting - but only if you start with a single achievement)
3) Those of you with completions already can earn 10 entries per completed title.
March: March Effect (Mass Effect Series)
May: Telltale Games