ACTIVE - Freamwhole's Completion Challenge 2018

Order doesn’t matter. You just have to complete the game in 2018, can be already started. All DLC counts. No, you can’t use a game for more than one category.

Back with 2 more questions:

I’m playing Lego Dimensions, and am trying to figure out the best place to plug it in. I was thinking “I Can See My House From Here,” but wasn’t sure if “main character” only includes the 3 that came with the starter pack (Batman, WyldStyle, and Gandalf), or if it includes all the characters you can play as. I tend to favor Wonder Woman because a) she can fly, and b) the Wonder Woman theme songs plays when she flys .

Also, would Risk work for “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot”?

(placeholder)
Ampersand (&) - Complete a game that contains an ampersand in the title.

Animal House - Complete a game with an animal in the title

Annual Release - Complete a game that contains a year in the title.

Them’s Fighting Words - Complete a game with a competitive multiplayer mode containing achievements

Star Wars - Complete a game from the Star Wars franchise

Sir Zombinstien III - Complete a game that contains zombies

1 Stupid Point - Complete a game that contains a 1 pt achievement

“THE” Doesn’t Count A Word - Complete a game that begins with “THE”

Track Star - Complete a game with achievement tracking

Backwards Compatible III - Complete a game that is backwards compatible

Letter Balance - Complete a game that has more or equal number of vowels to consonants (Y counts as a vowel) (e.g. Rime, Poi, Aaero, Aerea)

Family Bond - Complete a game title that contains any of the following words: (SISTER, BROTHER, MOTHER, FATHER, MOM, DAD, SON, DAUGHTER, CHILD)

Dollar Bill Y’All - Complete a game that uses USD as the in game currency (not for microtransactions).

Did I Hear A Niner? - Complete a game that contains the number “9” in the title.

The Long Way - Complete a game that contains a number written out in letters.

Digital Age - Complete a game that is only available digitally

Completions In SPAAACCCEEEE - Complete a game that takes place in space.

Destroy The World - Complete a game with an achievement for destroying the world

The King And I - Complete a game that contains a King

Completion: The Game - Complete a game that contains a colon

Microtransactions Enabled - Complete a game that contains microtransactions

PC Port - Complete a game that was first released on PC

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - Complete a game with military components

I Can See My House From Here - Complete a game where the main character flies (with or without a vehicle)

Color Wheel - Complete a game that contains a color in the title

Silent Protagonist - Complete a game with a silent protagonist

Rare Achievement Unlocked - Complete a game that contains a rare achievement

New Release - Complete a game released in 2018

Cross Play Enabled - Complete a game that uses cross play / play anywhere

Dealer’s Choice - Complete any game

Thank you very much for your answers to my questions, clear enough.

Please do not take the following bad, please please.

But what is your authority in relation to the challenge and giving information ?
What I mean is, being new in this challenge,
how do I know your information is accurate and matches Brandon’s ?

Again, with me, what you see is what you get.
Don’t get aggro from my questions.
Thanx a bunch.

I can answer them if you like, I have no authority either but I was the first person to finish the completion challenge in both 2016 and 2017 and have a fairly solid grasp of this challenge.

1. The order does not matter.
  2. You do not need to start the game in 2018.
  3. A game does not count for more than one category.

If you’d still prefer to wait for Fream to answer them then that’s fine.

Thank You.
I hope I did not offend anyone.

I have no authority, but I have read all the rules and completed this challenge before. I know Freamwhole can’t be online all the time to answer everyone’s questions, so I figured I would help you out since you replied to my post and not the main one.

Thanks everyone,

Yes, I am the final authority, so if something is stated that is incorrect - I will step in and clarify. Otherwise, ChinDocta and WickedGirl have answered your comments correctly.

1. Order does not matter
  2. You only have to complete them in 2018 - but that means all DLC available at time of completion
  3. 1 game per category.

From earlier questions:

UNO is good for "The Long Way"
LEGO Dimensions is okay for “I Can See My House From Here” (my understanding is Superman/Wonderwoman are pretty critical to that game - at least for completion)
Risk is perfect for “Whiskey Tango Foxtrot”

Thanks for answering all our questions! Now for the next one :grin:

I’ve been struggling with the “Destroy the World” achievement, but think I’ve finally found one in my collection. How about “Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack” and Galaxicide?

That’s it for now! I’m sure I’ll be back again!

Oh yeah, that is a great one.

After much deliberation, I have my list ready to go. I’m only missing the “Annual Release,” “9,” and “2018,” which isn’t too bad. I don’t know that I’m looking forward to playing Octodad, but it was my only “family” option, so hopefully I can make it through. I’m also going to attempt a long ass game or two. Long games tend to get overlooked when I grab something from the backlog, so it’s time they get their due.

1. Ampersand (&) - Complete a game that contains an ampersand in the title.
    Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts

2. Animal House - Complete a game with an animal in the title
    Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan

3. Annual Release - Complete a game that contains a year in the title.
    Who Wants to Be a Millionaire 2012 Edition

4. Them’s Fighting Words - Complete a game with a competitive multiplayer mode containing achievements
    GRID 2

5. Star Wars - Complete a game from the Star Wars franchise
    LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens

6. Sir Zombinstien III - Complete a game that contains zombies
    The Walking Dead: Season Two

7. 1 Stupid Point - Complete a game that contains a 1 pt achievement
    Dark Arcana: The Carnival

8. “THE” Doesn’t Count A Word - Complete a game that begins with “THE”
    The Little Acre

9. Track Star - Complete a game with achievement tracking
    Skylanders SuperChargers

10. Backwards Compatible III - Complete a game that is backwards compatible
    Dead Rising 2: Case Zero

11. Letter Balance - Complete a game that has more or equal number of vowels to consonants (Y counts as a vowel) (e.g. Rime, Poi, Aaero, Aerea)
    ABZÛ

12. Family Bond - Complete a game title that contains any of the following words: (SISTER, BROTHER, MOTHER, FATHER, MOM, DAD, SON, DAUGHTER, CHILD)
    Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons

13. Dollar Bill Y’All - Complete a game that uses USD as the in game currency (not for microtransactions).
    Ghostbusters: The Video Game

14. Did I Hear A Niner? - Complete a game that contains the number “9” in the title.
    The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match

15. The Long Way - Complete a game that contains a number written out in letters.
    One Eyed Kutkh

16. Digital Age - Complete a game that is only available digitally
    TurnOn

17. Completions In SPAAACCCEEEE - Complete a game that takes place in space.
    The Fall

18. Destroy The World - Complete a game with an achievement for destroying the world
    Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack - Galaxicide

19. The King And I - Complete a game that contains a King
    Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom

20. Completion: The Game - Complete a game that contains a colon
    Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride

21. Microtransactions Enabled - Complete a game that contains microtransactions
    Skylanders Imaginators

22. PC Port - Complete a game that was first released on PC
    Monkey Island 2: LeChuck’s Revenge

23. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - Complete a game with military components
    RISK: Factions

24. I Can See My House From Here - Complete a game where the main character flies (with or without a vehicle)
    LEGO Dimensions

25. Color Wheel - Complete a game that contains a color in the title
    Blackwood Crossing

26. Silent Protagonist - Complete a game with a silent protagonist
    N.E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure

27. Rare Achievement Unlocked - Complete a game that contains a rare achievement
    Among the Sleep

28. New Release - Complete a game released in 2018
    The Long Reach

29. Cross Play Enabled - Complete a game that uses cross play / play anywhere
    Tacoma

30. Dealer’s Choice - Complete any game
    LEGO The Hobbit

29/30

COMPLETED

1. Ampersand (&) - Complete a game that contains an ampersand in the title. - Sam & Max Save the World
  2. Animal House - Complete a game with an animal in the title - Goosebumps: The Game
  3. Annual Release - Complete a game that contains a year in the title. - ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '94
  4. Them’s Fighting Words - Complete a game with a competitive multiplayer mode containing ahievements - Cyber Troopers Virtual-On Oratorio Tangram
  5. Star Wars - Complete a game from the Star Wars franchise - LEGO Star Wars: The Force Awakens
  6. Sir Zombinstien III - Complete a game that contains zombies - Minecraft: Story Mode - A Telltale Games Series (Xbox 360)
  7. 1 Stupid Point - Complete a game that contains a 1 pt achievement - Vostok Inc
  8. “THE” Doesn’t Count A Word - Complete a game that begins with “THE” - The Park
  9. Track Star - Complete a game with achievement tracking - Lost Grimoires: Stolen Kingdom
  10. Backwards Compatible III - Complete a game that is backwards compatible - The Walking Dead: Season Two (Xbox 360)
  11. Letter Balance - Complete a game that has more or equal number of vowels to consonants (Y counts as a vowel) (e.g. Rime, Poi, Aaero, Aerea) - Decay - The Mare
  12. Family Bond - Complete a game title that contains any of the following words: (SISTER, BROTHER, MOTHER, FATHER, MOM, DAD, SON, DAUGHTER, CHILD) - My Brother Rabbit
  13. Dollar Bill Y’All - Complete a game that uses USD as the in game currency (not for microtransactions). - Tales from the Borderlands (Xbox 360)
  14. Did I Hear A Niner? - Complete a game that contains the number “9” in the title. - Factotum 90
  15. The Long Way - Complete a game that contains a number written out in letters. - Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two
  16. Digital Age - Complete a game that is only available digitally - Wallace & Gromit 3: Muzzled!
  17. Completions In SPAAACCCEEEE - Complete a game that takes place in space. - Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series
  18. Destroy The World - Complete a game with an achievement for destroying the world - Boss 101
  19. The King And I - Complete a game that contains a King - Monkey King Saga
  20. Completion: The Game - Complete a game that contains a colon - World II: Hunting Boss
  21. Microtransactions Enabled - Complete a game that contains microtransactions - Winx Club: Alfea Butterflix Adventures
  22. PC Port - Complete a game that was first released on PC - Wallace & Gromit 4: The Bogey Man
  23. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - Complete a game with military components - Wallace & Gromit 1: Fright of the Bees (Dogtags, Major Crum)
  24. I Can See My House From Here - Complete a game where the main character flies (with or without a vehicle) - Armikrog
  25. Color Wheel - Complete a game that contains a color in the title - Black The Fall
  26. Silent Protagonist - Complete a game with a silent protagonist - Wallace & Gromit 2: The Last Resort
  27. Rare Achievement Unlocked - Complete a game that contains a rare achievement - Gone Home: Console Edition
  28. New Release - Complete a game released in 2018 - NORTH
  29. Cross Play Enabled - Complete a game that uses cross play / play anywhere - Tacoma
  30. Dealer’s Choice - Complete any game - The Walking Dead - A New Frontier

1. Ampersand (&) - Complete a game that contains an ampersand in the title.
  2. Animal House - Complete a game with an animal in the title
  3. Annual Release - Complete a game that contains a year in the title.
  4. Them’s Fighting Words - Complete a game with a competitive multiplayer mode containing achievements
  5. Star Wars - Complete a game from the Star Wars franchise
  6. Sir Zombinstien III - Complete a game that contains zombies - Doodle God: Ultimate Edition
  7. 1 Stupid Point - Complete a game that contains a 1 pt achievement
  8. “THE” Doesn’t Count A Word - Complete a game that begins with “THE”
  9. Track Star - Complete a game with achievement tracking
  10. Backwards Compatible III - Complete a game that is backwards compatible
  11. Letter Balance - Complete a game that has more or equal number of vowels to consonants (Y counts as a vowel) (e.g. Rime, Poi, Aaero, Aerea)
  12. Family Bond - Complete a game title that contains any of the following words: (SISTER, BROTHER, MOTHER, FATHER, MOM, DAD, SON, DAUGHTER, CHILD)
  13. Dollar Bill Y’All - Complete a game that uses USD as the in game currency (not for microtransactions).
  14. Did I Hear A Niner? - Complete a game that contains the number “9” in the title.
  15. The Long Way - Complete a game that contains a number written out in letters.
  16. Digital Age - Complete a game that is only available digitally - Late Shift
  17. Completions In SPAAACCCEEEE - Complete a game that takes place in space.
  18. Destroy The World - Complete a game with an achievement for destroying the world
  19. The King And I - Complete a game that contains a King
  20. Completion: The Game - Complete a game that contains a colon - Murdered: Soul Suspect
  21. Microtransactions Enabled - Complete a game that contains microtransactions
  22. PC Port - Complete a game that was first released on PC
  23. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - Complete a game with military components
  24. I Can See My House From Here - Complete a game where the main character flies (with or without a vehicle)
  25. Color Wheel - Complete a game that contains a color in the title
  26. Silent Protagonist - Complete a game with a silent protagonist
  27. Rare Achievement Unlocked - Complete a game that contains a rare achievement
  28. New Release - Complete a game released in 2018
  29. Cross Play Enabled - Complete a game that uses cross play / play anywhere
  30. Dealer’s Choice - Complete any game

Decided to throw my hat in the ring and get involved a little, itll give me an excuse to tackle my giant backlog of games and finally uninstall them from my hard drives (yes, plural unfortunately lol)

1. Ampersand (&) - Sherlock Holmes: Crimes & Punishments
  2. Animal House - Tembo The Badass Elephant, Schrodingers Cat and the Raiders of the Lost Quark
  3. Annual Release - Madden NFL 18
  4. Them’s Fighting Words - Gigantic
    5. Star Wars -
  5. Sir Zombinstien III - Dead Island Retro Revenge
    7. 1 Stupid Point -
  6. “THE” Doesn’t Count A Word - The Fall
  7. Track Star - A Walk in the Dark
  8. Backwards Compatible III - Brave: The Video Game
  9. Letter Balance - Virginia
  10. Family Bond - Sherlock Holmes: The Devils Daughter
    13. Dollar Bill Y’All -
  11. Did I Hear A Niner? - ClusterPuck 99
    15. The Long Way -
  12. Digital Age - Refunct
  13. Completions In SPAAACCCEEEE - Lovers in a Dangerous Spacetime
    18. Destroy The World -
  14. The King And I - Amazing Princess Sarah
  15. Completion: The Game - Life is Strange: Before the Storm, Goosebumps: The Game
    21. Microtransactions Enabled -
  16. PC Port - The Book of Unwritten Tales 2, Seasons after Fall
    23. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot -
  17. I Can See My House From Here - Gryphon Knight Epic
  18. Color Wheel - Black the Fall
  19. Silent Protagonist - Dear Esther: Landmark Edition, Candleman, Unravel
  20. Rare Achievement Unlocked - Spongebob Heropants
  21. New Release - Korgan
    29. Cross Play Enabled -
  22. Dealer’s Choice - Gone Home, Level 22, Serial Cleaner

You’re right, Refunct is digital only. If you look at the “Game Information” panel on the right side of the page at TA, it tells if the game is digital, physical, or both.

Refunct

Thank you, hadnt dug too far into it and was unaware of all the details on TA. much appreciated!

just to clarify,

• am I right thinking I can use dragon as animal for the item 2 ?
  • ifor tem 3, should the year be like 2016, or does '16 work too ?

Yes, StanChubb - those are both correct.

I told myself I wasn’t going to buy any games specifically for this contest. Welp, I’m now the “proud” owner of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire 2012 Edition :face_with_raised_eyebrow: