ACTIVE - Freamwhole's Completion Challenge 2018

Works for me.

PENDING:

1. Ampersand (&) - Complete a game that contains an ampersand in the title. - Skylar & Plux: Adventure On Clover Island
  2. Star Wars - Complete a game from the Star Wars franchise - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
  3. 1 Stupid Point - Complete a game that contains a 1 pt achievement - Dark Arcana: The Carnival
  4. “THE” Doesn’t Count A Word - Complete a game that begins with “THE” - The Vanishing Of Ethan Carter
  5. Backwards Compatible III - Complete a game that is backwards compatible - Sonic The Fighters
  6. Family Bond - Complete a game title that contains any of the following words: (SISTER, BROTHER, MOTHER, FATHER, MOM, DAD, SON, DAUGHTER, CHILD) - Dad Beat Dads / Max: The Curse Of Brotherhood

Locked In:
2. Animal House - Complete a game with an animal in the title - What Remains Of Edith Finch
3. Annual Release - Complete a game that contains a year in the title. - Canadian Football 2017
4. Them’s Fighting Words - Complete a game with a competitive multiplayer mode containing achievements - ACA NEOGEO World Heroes
6. Sir Zombinstien III - Complete a game that contains zombies - I, Zombie
9. Track Star - Complete a game with achievement tracking - Air Guitar Warrior: Gamepad Edition
11. Letter Balance - Complete a game that has more or equal number of vowels to consonants (Y counts as a vowel) (e.g. Rime, Poi, Aaero, Aerea) - Decay: The Mare
13. Dollar Bill Y’All - Complete a game that uses USD as the in game currency (not for microtransactions). - Manual Samuel
14. Did I Hear A Niner? - Complete a game that contains the number “9” in the title. - ACA NEOGEO King Of Fighters '96
15. The Long Way - Complete a game that contains a number written out in letters. - Three Fourths Home
16. Digital Age - Complete a game that is only available digitally - Bulb Boy
17. Completions In SPAAACCCEEEE - Complete a game that takes place in space. - Clash
18. Destroy The World - Complete a game with an achievement for destroying the world - Dreambreak
19. The King And I - Complete a game that contains a King - Teslagrad
20. Completion: The Game - Complete a game that contains a colon - Another World: 20th Anniversary Edition
21. Microtransactions Enabled - Complete a game that contains microtransactions - Rocket League
22. PC Port - Complete a game that was first released on PC - Don’t Knock Twice
23. Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - Complete a game with military components - Black The Fall
24. I Can See My House From Here - Complete a game where the main character flies (with or without a vehicle) - Armikrog
25. Color Wheel - Complete a game that contains a color in the title - Bard’s Gold
26. Silent Protagonist - Complete a game with a silent protagonist - Refunct
27. Rare Achievement Unlocked - Complete a game that contains a rare achievement - Hue
28. New Release - Complete a game released in 2018 - Albert And Otto
29. Cross Play Enabled - Complete a game that uses cross play / play anywhere - Microsoft Solitaire Collection (UWP)
30. Dealer’s Choice - Complete any game - Her Majesty’s SPIFFING

Completions with no home:
ACA NEOGEO Last Resort
Owlboy

Num Category Description Game
1 Ampersand (&) Complete a game that contains an ampersand in the title. Aritana & The Harpy’s Feather
2 Animal House Complete a game with an animal in the title Owlboy
3 Annual Release Complete a game that contains a year in the title. Horse Racing 2016
4 Them’s Fighting Words Complete a game with a competitive multiplayer mode containing achievements Tekken-7
5 Star Wars Complete a game from the Star Wars franchise Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
6 Sir Zombinstien III Complete a game that contains zombies Outbreak-The-Nightmare-Chronicles
7 1 Stupid Point Complete a game that contains a 1 pt achievement Double Dragon Neon / Dark Arcana?
8 “THE” Doesn’t Count A Word Complete a game that begins with “THE” The-Path-of-Motus
9 Track Star Complete a game with achievement tracking
10 Backwards Compatible III Complete a game that is backwards compatible Dig-Dug
11 Letter Balance Complete a game that has more or equal number of vowels to consonants (Y counts as a vowel) (e.g. Rime, Poi, Aaero, Aerea) Fe
12 Family Bond Complete a game title that contains any of the following words: (SISTER, BROTHER, MOTHER, FATHER, MOM, DAD, SON, DAUGHTER, CHILD) Dad Beat Dads
13 Dollar Bill Y’All Complete a game that uses USD as the in game currency (not for microtransactions). The VideoKid
14 Did I Hear A Niner? Complete a game that contains the number “9” in the title. Cluster Puck 99
15 The Long Way Complete a game that contains a number written out in letters. One-Eyed-Kutkh
16 Digital Age Complete a game that is only available digitally Bard’s Gold
17 Completions In SPAAACCCEEEE Complete a game that takes place in space. Star-Balls
18 Destroy The World Complete a game with an achievement for destroying the world Boss 101
19 The King And I Complete a game that contains a King Teslagrad
20 Completion: The Game Complete a game that contains a colon SEGA-Vintage-Collection-Streets-of-Rage
21 Microtransactions Enabled Complete a game that contains microtransactions HAWKEN
22 PC Port Complete a game that was first released on PC Armikrog
23 Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Complete a game with military components War Planet Online
24 I Can See My House From Here [Complete a game where the main character flies with or without a vehicle FullBlast
25 Color Wheel Complete a game that contains a color in the title Black-The-Fall
26 Silent Protagonist Complete a game with a silent protagonist TurnOn
27 Rare Achievement Unlocked Complete a game that contains a rare achievement Rayman Legends (360)
28 New Release Complete a game released in 2018 NORTH
29 Cross Play Enabled Complete a game that uses cross play / play anywhere Spheroids
30 Dealer’s Choice Complete any game

DONE:

8 - “THE” Doesn’t Count A Word - Complete a game that begins with “THE” - The Turing Test
10 - Backwards Compatible III - Complete a game that is backwards compatible - Fallout: New Vegas
21 - Microtransactions Enabled - Complete a game that contains microtransactions - Assassin’s Creed Syndicate

TODO:
1 - Ampersand (&) - Complete a game that contains an ampersand in the title.
2 - Animal House - Complete a game with an animal in the title
3 - Annual Release - Complete a game that contains a year in the title.
4 - Them’s Fighting Words - Complete a game with a competitive multiplayer mode containing achievements
5 - Star Wars - Complete a game from the Star Wars franchise
6 - Sir Zombinstien III - Complete a game that contains zombies
7 - 1 Stupid Point - Complete a game that contains a 1 pt achievement
9 - Track Star - Complete a game with achievement tracking
11 - Letter Balance - Complete a game that has more or equal number of vowels to consonants (Y counts as a vowel) (e.g. Rime, Poi, Aaero, Aerea)
12 - Family Bond - Complete a game title that contains any of the following words: (SISTER, BROTHER, MOTHER, FATHER, MOM, DAD, SON, DAUGHTER, CHILD)
13 - Dollar Bill Y’All - Complete a game that uses USD as the in game currency (not for microtransactions).
14 - Did I Hear A Niner? - Complete a game that contains the number “9” in the title.
15 - The Long Way - Complete a game that contains a number written out in letters.
16 - Digital Age - Complete a game that is only available digitally
17 - Completions In SPAAACCCEEEE - Complete a game that takes place in space.
18 - Destroy The World - Complete a game with an achievement for destroying the world
19 - The King And I - Complete a game that contains a King
20 - Completion: The Game - Complete a game that contains a colon
22 - PC Port - Complete a game that was first released on PC
23 - Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - Complete a game with military components
24 - I Can See My House From Here - Complete a game where the main character flies (with or without a vehicle)
25 - Color Wheel - Complete a game that contains a color in the title
26 - Silent Protagonist - Complete a game with a silent protagonist
27 - Rare Achievement Unlocked - Complete a game that contains a rare achievement
28 - New Release - Complete a game released in 2018
29 - Cross Play Enabled - Complete a game that uses cross play / play anywhere
30 - Dealer’s Choice - Complete any game

Does Who Wants to Be a Millionaire 2012 Edition work for Annual Release (Complete a game that contains a year in the title)? It doesn’t appear to actually be an annual release, but does have a year in the title.

If by chance it doesn’t count, does The King of Fighters '98 Ultimate Match work?

EDIT: Does anyone need to boost the KOF online stuff? Was going to do it with myself, but then discovered game pass doesn’t work with 360 :sob:

Yes, the requirement was just to get a year in the title - whether they actually release annually is immaterial.

1 - Ampersand (&) - Sam & Max Save The World
2 - Animal House - Ultimate Chicken Horse
3 - Annual Release - ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '94
4 - Them’s Fighting Words - PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds
5 - Star Wars - Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
6 - Sir Zombinstien III - Minecraft (Android)
7 - 1 Stupid Point - StickType
8 - “THE” Doesn’t Count A Word - The VideoKid
9 - Track Star - Zenith
10 - Backwards Compatible III - Altered Beast
11 - Letter Balance - Hue
12 - Family Bond - Max: The Curse Of Brotherhood
13 - Dollar Bill Y’All - Boss 101
14 - Did I Hear A Niner? - Factotum 90
15 - The Long Way - Minecraft: Story Mode - Season Two
16 - Digital Age - Manual Samuel
17 - Completions In SPAAACCCEEEE - Goat Simulator
18 - Destroy The World - Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
19 - The King And I - Amazing Princess Sarah
20 - Completion: The Game - Monkey Island 2: LeChuck’s Revenge
21 - Microtransactions Enabled - Fallout Shelter
22 - PC Port - Slime Rancher
23 - Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - Far Cry 4
24 - I Can See My House From Here - Minecraft (Win 10)
25 - Color Wheel - 1979 Revolution: Black Friday
26 - Silent Protagonist - Human Fall Flat
27 - Rare Achievement Unlocked - Titanfall 2
28 - New Release - A Way Out
29 - Cross Play Enabled - Minecraft (iOS)
30 - Dealer’s Choice - AQUA KITTY UDX: Xbox One Ultra Edition

Almost done with my 30th game! Will you be doing this again next year Freamwhole? crosses fingers

Nice. I still need to finish my last game. I believe I heard @Freamwhole say he has next year’s list prepared.

Glad to hear it, I love this contest!

My final list (which doesn’t resemble my planned list whatsoever :smile:) is at ACTIVE - Freamwhole’s Completion Challenge 2018 . My favorite game was probably Skylanders Imaginators. My least favorite game was definitely Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.

EDIT: I really liked TurnOn too, minus a couple of annoying achievements.