For number 12.The Leg Bone’s Connected To The - Complete a game that contains a body part.* can you please clarify? Most games contain a body part, do you mean an achievement that has a body part in the name or has a body part in the title? Otherwise would this just count for any game with a character with limbs etc?
“Epic” should be okay here, right?
This is what I have planned so far: * Updated List
- Girl Power - Complete a game where a main playable character is female
- Enough With The Zombies - Complete a game that contains zombies
- Dropping A Deuce - Complete a sequel that contains the number 2 in the title (number not word or roman numeral - note: this can be a sequel with a year like NBA 2k16)
- I Promise There Are Xbox Exclusives - Complete an Xbox Exclusive Title
- I’ll Take ACTUAL Reality - Complete a game that has a VR Port or version.
- Ornithology 101 - Complete a game with a bird in the title.
- Mother Gaia - Complete a game that takes place on planet Earth
- Historical Context - Complete a game that takes place in an ancient historical period (up to / and including the Renaissance)
- More Recent History - Complete a game that takes place in a more modern time frame (1700 - 2000)
- Now You Are Just Making Things Up - Complete a game that takes place in the far future (2077 or beyond).
- Devil Made Me Do It - Complete a game that contains the Devil or a Demon from Hell
- The Leg Bone’s Connected To The - Complete a game that contains a body part.
- Yippie, Skippie! - Double Consonant - Complete a game that contains a double consonant in the title
- Ooh, Goodie - Double Vowel - Complete a game that contains a double vowel (Roman numerals do NOT count)
- Hack The Planet - Complete a game that contains hacking into a computer system.
- Backwards Compatibility IV - Complete a backwards compatible game.
- Self Gratifying - Complete a game where the title contains the name of the main protagonist / playable character.
- Punctual - Complete a game that contains weird punctuation (Any punctuation that is not a period, comma, or colon)
- That’s A Grind - Complete a game that takes at least 50 hours to complete (TrueAchievements suggested completion time)
- It’s Shorter This Way - Complete a game that contains an abbreviation or acronym in the title.
- The Hand You Were Dealt - Complete a game that features cards (playing cards, collectible cards, ability cards, etc.)
- Hamster Wheel Of Games - Complete an ACA NEOGEO title or any Arcade Classic game.
- Y So Serious - Complete a game that contains two Y’s in the title.
- It’s Not The Size Of The Game, But How Easy Is The Gamerscore - Complete a game that contains an adjective describing size (i.e. “Little”, “Big”, “Grand”, “Small”, “Tiny”)
- Short And Sweet - Complete a game whose title is less than 10 letters long (letters only - numbers and punctuation do not count)
- Of Course! - Complete a game that contains the standalone word “OF” in the title.
- Prime Community Game - Complete a game that contains a co-op mode for more than two players.
- Enhanced - Complete a game that is X1X Enhanced.
- Don’t Repeat This Letter - Complete a game whose title starts with a different letter than any other title on your list.
- Dealer’s Choice - Complete any game.
I’m not sure, but my understanding of double consonant and double vowel was like Beach Buggy Racing (two "g"s in a row) and Overcooked! (two "o"s in a row). That its the same letter repeated twice in a row.
Yes, Kingsman is correct - the double letters need to be consecutive within one word.
@SaucySlingo: The body part is within the game’s title. “Head” “Arm” “Leg” “Back”
For “Don’t Repeat That Letter” - I don’t care if you use articles or not. “The Witness” can either be a “T” or “W” for example.
Also, “Epic” sounds pretty big.
For “The Leg Bone’s Connected To The”, would titles with Football, Army or LEGO be okay?
I think the main character is named Tim.
Does the devil (or demon from hell) make an appearance in Southpark Stick of Truth?
No, Satan does not make an appearance in SP: SoT
I would say no Army or LEGO, but Football would be okay.
Bummer, but thanks for answering!
I’m not sure Jackbox Party Pack 2 will work. Aren’t all the MP modes versus instead of coop?
This is a great site for finding a game that fits Prime Community Game. Just choose your Xbox system of choice and a player count of at least 3, and BOOM, a list of eligible games appears.
Looks like I need to do some fixing then! Thanks for the help everyone.
Common Fream give me ass in Assassins creed as a viable body part!
This is my current plan with an edited list. Now just questioning 11 and 21.
- Main playable character is female - Gone Home: Console Edition
- Contains zombies - The Walking Dead: Season Two
- Sequel with the number 2 in the title: Life is Strange 2
- Xbox Exclusive Title: The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom
- Game that has a VR Port: Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice
- Game with a bird in the title: Thrillville: Off the Rails
- Takes place on Earth: >observer_
- Takes place in an ancient historical period: Assassin’s Creed
- Takes place in 1700 - 2000: Stacking
- Takes place in the far future: ReCore
- Contains the Devil or a Demon from Hell: Darksiders
- Contains a body part in the title: Valiant Hearts: The Great War
- Contains a double consonant in the title: Silent Hill: Downpour
- Contains a double vowel in the title: The Gardens Between
- Contains hacking into a computer system: Spy Chameleon
- Backwards compatible game: Shadow Complex
- The title contains the name of the main protagonist / playable character: ilomilo
- Contains weird punctuation: Axel & Pixel
- Takes at least 50 hours to complete: Far Cry 5
- Contains an abbreviation or acronym in the title: D4: Dark Dreams Don’t Die
- Complete a game that features cards: Costume Quest
- Any Arcade Classic game: SEGA Vintage Collection: Monster World
- Contains two Y’s in the title: Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure
- Contains an adjective describing size: Little Nightmares
- Title is less than 10 letters long: OXENFREE
- Contains the standalone word “OF” in the title: The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
- Contains a co-op mode for more than two players: Rock Band Track Pack 2
- X1X Enhanced: Hello Neighbor
- Title starts with a different letter than any other title on your list: JUJU
- Complete any game: Guess I’ll go with the first one that isn’t on the above list.
Rail wouldn’t work because it is an unrelated part of “Trail” - I’d count Rail by its self. I’m counting Goosebumps because those are specifically referencing the bird.
I haven’t played Murdered: Soul Suspect, but I thought that was ghosts are there demons?
I also haven’t played Costume Quest, so I’m not sure what cards are in the game.
I’ll count SEGA Vintage Collection for a classic.
I’m kinda struggling for the bird one to be honest. I want to do it from my backlog rather than buy a game, and I’ve got Crash Bandicoot on the wrong platform. However, I’ve just had another poke through my shelves and managed to find Thrillville: Off The Rails, so I’ll go with that one instead.
In Murdered: Soul Suspect, there are demons, but the Wikipedia describes them as “once human ghosts, however they have been corrupted and robbed of their souls by their time in the Dusk”. I’m guessing they don’t count and I need another title?
The card one is another I’m struggling with. I only played the demo of Costume Quest years ago and don’t really remember them, but there are collectible Creepy Treat Cards in the game. The TA solution for the achievement says you can trade your duplicates with other kids in the game to get the full set so I’m hoping it counts.
Yea, I’m probably going to have to use DuckTales or Duck Dynasty - since I already finished Edith Finch and Owlboy and Goosebumps.
Also, remember - I’m not terribly strict, so if you think you have a good case - it will probably be okay. If you feel wishy-washy about your support, it may not work in your favor.
EDIT: I might do Enigmatis 2: The Mists Of Ravenswood for my bird
In that case, I’ll keep Costume Quest but swap out Murdered: Soul Suspect. I can always keep that one for another year. I’ve now finalised my list so I guess now I’ve got to actually play them
Could we use any of the Angry Birds games for a game with a “bird” in the title?