ACTIVE - Freamwhole's Completion Challenge 2019

Is a bird a bird? :thinking:

“Bird” is good

LIke Birdcakes

Not easy, but Tony Hawk is viable

Would LEGO Marvel Super Heroes work for “Hack the Planet?” During the game you have to interact with terminals and play a simple minigame to progress.

1. Girl Power - Complete a game where a main playable character is female - Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink
  2. Enough With The Zombies - Complete a game that contains zombies - Guns, Gore & Cannoli
  3. Dropping A Deuce - Complete a sequel that contains the number 2 in the title (number not word or roman numeral - note: this can be a sequel with a year like NBA 2k16) - Condemned 2: Bloodshot
  4. I Promise There Are Xbox Exclusives - Complete an Xbox Exclusive Title
  5. I’ll Take ACTUAL Reality - Complete a game that has a VR Port or version - Transference
  6. Ornithology 101 - Complete a game with a bird in the title.
  7. Mother Gaia - Complete a game that takes place on planet Earth - Storm Boy
  8. Historical Context - Complete a game that takes place in an ancient historical period (up to / and including the Renaissance) - Age of Empires: Castle Siege (UWP)
  9. More Recent History - Complete a game that takes place in a more modern time frame (1700 - 2000) - Reagan Gorbachev
  10. Now You Are Just Making Things Up - Complete a game that takes place in the far future (2077 or beyond). - Planet RIX-13
  11. Devil Made Me Do It - Complete a game that contains the Devil or a Demon from Hell
  12. The Leg Bone’s Connected To The - Complete a game that contains a body part.
  13. Yippie, Skippie! - Double Consonant - Complete a game that contains a double consonant in the title - Battleship
  14. Ooh, Goodie - Double Vowel - Complete a game that contains a double vowel (Roman numerals do NOT count) - The Mooseman
  15. Hack The Planet - Complete a game that contains hacking into a computer system.
  16. Backwards Compatibility IV - Complete a backwards compatible game.
  17. Self Gratifying - Complete a game where the title contains the name of the main protagonist / playable character - Adam’s Venture: Origins
  18. Punctual - Complete a game that contains weird punctuation (Any punctuation that is not a period, comma, or colon) - Jack N’ Jill DX
  19. That’s A Grind - Complete a game that takes at least 50 hours to complete (TrueAchievements suggested completion time) - Age of Empires: Castle Siege (Win 8)
  20. It’s Shorter This Way - Complete a game that contains an abbreviation or acronym in the title - R.B.I. Baseball 15
  21. The Hand You Were Dealt - Complete a game that features cards (playing cards, collectible cards, ability cards, etc.) - Titanfall
  22. Hamster Wheel Of Games - Complete an ACA NEOGEO title or any Arcade Classic game - ACA NEOGEO TWINKLE STAR SPRITES
  23. Y So Serious - Complete a game that contains two Y’s in the title - Energy Cycle Edge
  24. It’s Not The Size Of The Game, But How Easy Is The Gamerscore - Complete a game that contains an adjective describing size (i.e. “Little”, “Big”, “Grand”, “Small”, “Tiny”) - The Long Reach
  25. Short And Sweet - Complete a game whose title is less than 10 letters long (letters only - numbers and punctuation do not count) - Jeopardy
  26. Of Course! - Complete a game that contains the standalone word “OF” in the title - ACA NEOGEO THE KING OF FIGHTERS '97 (Win 10)
  27. Prime Community Game - Complete a game that contains a co-op mode for more than two players.
  28. Enhanced - Complete a game that is X1X Enhanced - Sigi - A Fart for Melusina
  29. Don’t Repeat This Letter - Complete a game whose title starts with a different letter than any other title on your list - Uno
  30. Dealer’s Choice - Complete any game - The Gardens Between

23/30 Completed

I just noticed the update to Hamster Wheel Of Games (Complete an ACA NEOGEO title or any Arcade Classic game). Would something like 8-Bit Adventure Anthology (Volume One) work?

EDIT: Second question: I just started Hellblade. Do you think those are demons from hell that she’s fighting? That bird thing totally kicked my ass!

LEGO Super Heroes works for me in regards to Hacking

@spookyhurst - when you finish the game - we can talk.

1. Girl Power - Complete a game where a main playable character is female
  2. Enough With The Zombies - Complete a game that contains zombies
  3. Dropping A Deuce - Complete a sequel that contains the number 2 in the title (number not word or roman numeral
  5. I’ll Take ACTUAL Reality - Complete a game that has a VR Port or version.
  7. Mother Gaia - Complete a game that takes place on planet Earth
  8. Historical Context - Complete a game that takes place in an ancient historical period (up to / and including the Renaissance)
  9. More Recent History - Complete a game that takes place in a more modern time frame (1700 - 2000)
  10. Now You Are Just Making Things Up - Complete a game that takes place in the far future (2077 or beyond).
  11. Devil Made Me Do It - Complete a game that contains the Devil or a Demon from Hell
  12. The Leg Bone’s Connected To The - Complete a game that contains a body part.
  13. Yippie, Skippie! - Double Consonant - Complete a game that contains a double consonant in the title
  14. Ooh, Goodie - Double Vowel - Complete a game that contains a double vowel (Roman numerals do NOT count) - The Gardens Between
  15. Hack The Planet - Complete a game that contains hacking into a computer system.
  17. Self Gratifying - Complete a game where the title contains the name of the main protagonist / playable character.
  18. Punctual - Complete a game that contains weird punctuation (Any punctuation that is not a period, comma, or colon)
  19. That’s A Grind - Complete a game that takes at least 50 hours to complete (TrueAchievements suggested completion time)
  20. It’s Shorter This Way - Complete a game that contains an abbreviation or acronym in the title.
  21. The Hand You Were Dealt - Complete a game that features cards (playing cards, collectible cards, ability cards, etc.)
  22. Hamster Wheel Of Games - Complete an ACA NEOGEO title or any Arcade Classic game.
  23. Y So Serious - Complete a game that contains two Y’s in the title.
  24. It’s Not The Size Of The Game, But How Easy Is The Gamerscore - Complete a game that contains an adjective describing size
  25. Short And Sweet - Complete a game whose title is less than 10 letters long (letters only - numbers and punctuation do not count)
  26. Of Course! - Complete a game that contains the standalone word “OF” in the title.
  27. Prime Community Game - Complete a game that contains a co-op mode for more than two players.
  28. Enhanced - Complete a game that is X1X Enhanced.
  29. Don’t Repeat This Letter - Complete a game whose title starts with a different letter than any other title on your list.
  30. Dealer’s Choice - Complete any game.
    1/30

1. Girl Power - Gone Home: Console Edition
  2. Enough With The Zombies - Complete a game that contains zombies
  3. Dropping A Deuce - Costume Quest 2
  5. I’ll Take ACTUAL Reality - Complete a game that has a VR Port or version.
  7. Mother Gaia - Complete a game that takes place on planet Earth
  8. Historical Context - Complete a game that takes place in an ancient historical period (up to / and including the Renaissance)
  9. More Recent History - BioShock (Xbox 360)
  10. Now You Are Just Making Things Up - Complete a game that takes place in the far future (2077 or beyond).
  13. Yippie, Skippie! - Double Consonant - Complete a game that contains a double consonant in the title
  14. Ooh, Goodie - Double Vowel - Complete a game that contains a double vowel (Roman numerals do NOT count)
  17. Self Gratifying - Complete a game where the title contains the name of the main protagonist / playable character.
  18. Punctual - Complete a game that contains weird punctuation (Any punctuation that is not a period, comma, or colon)
  19. That’s A Grind - Complete a game that takes at least 50 hours to complete (TrueAchievements suggested completion time)
  20. It’s Shorter This Way - NCIS
  21. The Hand You Were Dealt - Complete a game that features cards (playing cards, collectible cards, ability cards, etc.)
  22. Hamster Wheel Of Games - Complete an ACA NEOGEO title or any Arcade Classic game.
  23. Y So Serious - Complete a game that contains two Y’s in the title.
  24. It’s Not The Size Of The Game, But How Easy Is The Gamerscore - Complete a game that contains an adjective describing size (i.e. “Little”, “Big”, “Grand”, “Small”, “Tiny”)
  25. Short And Sweet - Complete a game whose title is less than 10 letters long (letters only - numbers and punctuation do not count)
  26. Of Course! - A World of Keflings
  28. Enhanced - Complete a game that is X1X Enhanced.
  29. Don’t Repeat This Letter - Complete a game whose title starts with a different letter than any other title on your list.
  30. Dealer’s Choice - Complete any game.