Is a bird a bird?
“Bird” is good
Not easy, but Tony Hawk is viable
Would LEGO Marvel Super Heroes work for “Hack the Planet?” During the game you have to interact with terminals and play a simple minigame to progress.
- Girl Power - Complete a game where a main playable character is female
- Enough With The Zombies - Complete a game that contains zombies - Guns, Gore & Cannoli
- Dropping A Deuce - Complete a sequel that contains the number 2 in the title (number not word or roman numeral - note: this can be a sequel with a year like NBA 2k16)
- I Promise There Are Xbox Exclusives - Complete an Xbox Exclusive Title
- I’ll Take ACTUAL Reality - Complete a game that has a VR Port or version - Transference
- Ornithology 101 - Complete a game with a bird in the title.
- Mother Gaia - Complete a game that takes place on planet Earth
- Historical Context - Complete a game that takes place in an ancient historical period (up to / and including the Renaissance)
- More Recent History - Complete a game that takes place in a more modern time frame (1700 - 2000)
- Now You Are Just Making Things Up - Complete a game that takes place in the far future (2077 or beyond).
- Devil Made Me Do It - Complete a game that contains the Devil or a Demon from Hell
- The Leg Bone’s Connected To The - Complete a game that contains a body part.
- Yippie, Skippie! - Double Consonant - Complete a game that contains a double consonant in the title - Battleship
- Ooh, Goodie - Double Vowel - Complete a game that contains a double vowel (Roman numerals do NOT count) - The Mooseman
- Hack The Planet - Complete a game that contains hacking into a computer system.
- Backwards Compatibility IV - Complete a backwards compatible game.
- Self Gratifying - Complete a game where the title contains the name of the main protagonist / playable character - Adam’s Venture: Origins
- Punctual - Complete a game that contains weird punctuation (Any punctuation that is not a period, comma, or colon) - Jack N’ Jill DX
- That’s A Grind - Complete a game that takes at least 50 hours to complete (TrueAchievements suggested completion time)
- It’s Shorter This Way - Complete a game that contains an abbreviation or acronym in the title - R.B.I. Baseball 15
- The Hand You Were Dealt - Complete a game that features cards (playing cards, collectible cards, ability cards, etc.)
- Hamster Wheel Of Games - Complete an ACA NEOGEO title or any Arcade Classic game - ACA NEOGEO TWINKLE STAR SPRITES
- Y So Serious - Complete a game that contains two Y’s in the title - Energy Cycle Edge
- It’s Not The Size Of The Game, But How Easy Is The Gamerscore - Complete a game that contains an adjective describing size (i.e. “Little”, “Big”, “Grand”, “Small”, “Tiny”)
- Short And Sweet - Complete a game whose title is less than 10 letters long (letters only - numbers and punctuation do not count)
- Of Course! - Complete a game that contains the standalone word “OF” in the title.
- Prime Community Game - Complete a game that contains a co-op mode for more than two players.
- Enhanced - Complete a game that is X1X Enhanced - Sigi - A Fart for Melusina
- Don’t Repeat This Letter - Complete a game whose title starts with a different letter than any other title on your list.
- Dealer’s Choice - Complete any game.
I just noticed the update to Hamster Wheel Of Games (Complete an ACA NEOGEO title or any Arcade Classic game). Would something like 8-Bit Adventure Anthology (Volume One) work?
EDIT: Second question: I just started Hellblade. Do you think those are demons from hell that she’s fighting? That bird thing totally kicked my ass!