Better than the Americans!

This thread is to discuss how to boost the game titanfall efficiently! Please ask questions if you need help with this game as we have completed both versions and can offer some good advice!

If you require any advice please ask myself @keith271179, @angelsk, @Buckmarley155, @Mclovin, @tatey or @Nervebullet

Feel free to use my spreadsheet if it helps.

You can use a simpler version if you would like.

Change the names accordingly

Zed to Zed Ep 60 (8 Feb) - 0:47:45 => @Freamwhole said “It’s on Tatey! We will accept your challenge and do our best”.

And we did it :slight_smile:

@zzUrbanSpaceman @Freamwhole @Proulx @Crandy @Spazpol

Oh wise ones - which of the following should I eliminate to increase the amount of time I can play Titanfall:

1. Sleep
  2. Work
  3. Wife
  4. Kids
  5. Exercise
  6. Podcast

Those all take up too much of my gaming time.

How about you swallow a bit of pride and just say well done?

I’d just like to point out the irony that the title of the post is “Better than Americans” and then you start talking about being humble.

@freamwhole - definitely not sleep. But maybe alternate things on different days? I understand you have limited gaming time.

But you don’t have to increase your time on Titanfall, just it might be able to be more efficient? I don’t know.

Zed to Zed Ep 60 (8 Feb) - 0:47:45 => @Freamwhole said “It’s on Tatey! We will accept your challenge and do our best”.

And we did it :slight_smile:

We’re just celebrating.