Dante Inferno - Trials of St. Lucia

Hey guys, I’m interested in partnering up with someone and knocking out the “It’s In the Trial” co-op achievement for beating the 15 different two-player EA trials.

The Trials of St. Lucia DLC has been delisted, so you have to already own the DLC in order to attempt the trials.

Thanks!

I’d be interested in working on this. I don’t think I’ve done any of the trials yet but I’ve heard some mixed reviews. It’s the last achievement I need so it would be great to knock this one off my backlog. Not sure when you are typically around but maybe we’ll be able to work something out. Feel free to add me on XBL: Kbeau73

My regular work schedule is from 10pm to 7am, with the exception of Tuesdays and Saturdays. So I’m usually only free between the hours of 3pm and 9pm during workdays.

Eastern time, that is.

Might be tough to find a time where we can work it out but if you happen to see me online and want to work on it, drop me a line.

My normal gaming is from 8pm Eastern til midnight or so. Then on Friday nights I’m normally up much later.