ENDED - Freamwhole's Completion Challenge 2017

yep

And you can lose completions if new DLC comes out

I finished so the DLC that’s just come out for Final Fantasy XV doesn’t invalidate me being done right?

Correct - having completed the entire list locks it up for the year.

For Remaster, can we use a game that’s ported from mobile platforms or does is HAVE to be from 360 to X1?

I said 360 in the title, so I’ll stick to it. Although with the growth of mobile ports - I may have to include that next year.

Done!

1. Threepeat - Complete a game that is the third entry in a series Halo 3
  2. Roman Numeral - Complete a game with a Roman Numeral in the title 4 Elements II: Special Edition
  3. Zed To Zed - Complete a game with the letter “Z” in the title Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare
  4. Evened Up - Complete a game that contains achievements that do not end in a “5” or “0” Virginia
  5. I’m Number 1 - Complete a game that contains the number “1” in the title Deep Black: Episode 1
  6. Stack It (360) - Complete a stack on the 360 and ONE Batman The Telltale Series 360
  7. Stack It (ONE) - Complete a stack on the 360 and ONE Batman The Telltale Series One
  8. ID@Xbox - Complete an ID@Xbox game Firewatch
  9. Free Is My Favorite Price Point - Complete a Free Game or Games With Gold game Animated Puzzles Star
  10. Zombies Redux - Complete a game that contains zombies The Walking Dead Season 1 (Win 10)
  11. Super Completion - Complete a game that contains at least one Super Hero (comic) Batman The Telltale Series Win 10
  12. Better With Friends - Complete a game that contains Co-Op achievements Scene It? Movie Night
  13. Sword In Hand - Complete a game where the main character carries a sword The Little Acre
  14. The Big Screen - Complete a game that is based on a movie or was made into a movie franchise Rango
  15. Dragon Quest - Complete a game that contains at least one dragon Borderlands 2
  16. How About That Sports Ball? - Complete a game that is in the SPORTS genre Self-Defense Training Camp
  17. M-I-C-K-E-Y - Complete a game that contains a Disney Character(s) Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy
  18. Double Digit - Complete a game that has at least 2 numbers in the title Level 22
  19. Remaster - Complete a game that is a Remaster or port up from 360 Tomb Raider DE
  20. Backwards Compatible Redux - Complete a game from Backwards Compatability Daytona USA
  21. E For Everyone - Complete a game rated “E” Gimme Five (Win 10)
  22. Run A Vowel - Complete a game that begins with a vowel (“A” or “An” do NOT count) Adventure Pop
  23. Super Old School - Complete a game that contains a character found on the original Nintendo, Playstation 1 or OG Xbox Syberia
  24. Four’s A Crowd - Complete a game that contains a 4 or more person achievement Drawful 2
  25. Pacifist Parade - Complete a game that does not contain combat The Bunker
  26. Mystical Mayhem - Complete a game that contains Magic Doodle God: UE
  27. Pixel Awesome - Complete a game in the Pixel Art Style Minecraft Story Mode
  28. Personalized - Complete a game with a character/person’s name in it Dear Esther
  29. X Marks The Spot - Complete a game that contains the letter “X” TextTwist 2
  30. Dealer’s Choice - Complete any game Hue

1. Threepeat - Complete a game that is the third entry in a series
  2. Roman Numeral - Complete a game with a Roman Numeral in the title
  3. Zed To Zed - Complete a game with the letter “Z” in the title -
  4. Evened Up - Complete a game that contains achievements that do not end in a “5” or “0”
  5. I’m Number 1 - Complete a game that contains the number “1” in the title
  6. Stack It (360) - Complete a stack on the 360 and ONE (See NOTE below)
  7. Stack It (ONE) - Complete a stack on the 360 and ONE (See NOTE below)
  8. ID@Xbox - Complete an ID@Xbox game - Penarium
  9. Free Is My Favorite Price Point - Complete a Free Game or Games With Gold game
  10. Zombies Redux - Complete a game that contains zombies - I, Zombie
  11. Super Completion - Complete a game that contains at least one Super Hero (comic)
  12. Better With Friends - Complete a game that contains Co-Op achievements
  13. Sword In Hand - Complete a game where the main character carries a sword - Crypt of the Serpent King
  14. The Big Screen - Complete a game that is based on a movie or was made into a movie franchise - Back to the Future: 30th Anniversary Edition
  15. Dragon Quest - Complete a game that contains at least one dragon
  16. How About That Sports Ball? - Complete a game that is in the SPORTS genre - Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious
  17. M-I-C-K-E-Y - Complete a game that contains a Disney Character(s)
  18. Double Digit - Complete a game that has at least 2 numbers in the title (i.e. NBA 2K17, Madden NFL 16, Earth Defense Force 2025)
  19. Remaster - Complete a game that is a Remaster or port up from 360
  20. Backwards Compatible Redux - Complete a game from Backwards Compatability - Comic Jumper
  21. E For Everyone - Complete a game rated “E” - Spheroids
  22. Run A Vowel - Complete a game that begins with a vowel (“A” or “An” do NOT count) - Energy Cycle
  23. Super Old School - Complete a game that contains a character found on the original Nintendo, Playstation 1 or OG Xbox - Voodoo Vince: Remastered
  24. Four’s A Crowd - Complete a game that contains a 4 or more person achievement
  25. Pacifist Parade - Complete a game that does not contain combat - Q.U.B.E. Director’s Cut
  26. Mystical Mayhem - Complete a game that contains Magic - Earthlock: Festival of Magic
  27. Pixel Awesome - Complete a game in the Pixel Art Style (i.e. ROBLOX, Minecraft, Trove, etc.)
  28. Personalized - Complete a game with a character/person’s name in it (i.e. Aaru’s Awakening, Max Payne 3, etc.) - BATMAN - The Telltale Series
  29. X Marks The Spot - Complete a game that contains the letter “X” - Comix Zone
  30. Dealer’s Choice - Complete any game

Fighting games with dragon punches (dragon appears as a character pulls off a special move), does that count for either the dragon completion or the magic completion?

Staying in the fighting game genre, hadouken style fireball special attacks; can that be counted as magic?

Dealer’s choice - they can count for either

1. Threepeat - Complete a game that is the third entry in a series
  2. Roman Numeral - Complete a game with a Roman Numeral in the title: Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode I (WP)
  3. Zed To Zed - Complete a game with the letter “Z” in the title: ExZeus 2 (Win 8)
  4. Evened Up - Complete a game that contains achievements that do not end in a “5” or “0”: I Love Katamari (WP)
  5. I’m Number 1 - Complete a game that contains the number “1” in the title
  6. Stack It (360) - Complete a stack on the 360 and ONE (See NOTE below)
  7. Stack It (ONE) - Complete a stack on the 360 and ONE (See NOTE below)
  8. ID@Xbox - Complete an ID@Xbox game: Animated Puzzles Star (Win 10)
  9. Free Is My Favorite Price Point - Complete a Free Game or Games With Gold game: Imperia Online (WP)
  10. Zombies Redux - Complete a game that contains zombies: Twin Blades (WP)
  11. Super Completion - Complete a game that contains at least one Super Hero (comic)
  12. Better With Friends - Complete a game that contains Co-Op achievements: Toy Soldiers: Cold War
  13. Sword In Hand - Complete a game where the main character carries a sword
  14. The Big Screen - Complete a game that is based on a movie or was made into a movie franchise: DOOM
  15. Dragon Quest - Complete a game that contains at least one dragon
  16. How About That Sports Ball? - Complete a game that is in the SPORTS genre: Shuffle Party (Win 8)
  17. M-I-C-K-E-Y - Complete a game that contains a Disney Character(s)
  18. Double Digit - Complete a game that has at least 2 numbers in the title (i.e. NBA 2K17, Madden NFL 16, Earth Defense Force 2025): Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition
  19. Remaster - Complete a game that is a Remaster or port up from 360: Zombie Driver Ultimate Edition
  20. Backwards Compatible Redux - Complete a game from Backwards Compatability: Texas Hold’em
  21. E For Everyone - Complete a game rated “E”: Farm Frenzy 2 (WP)
  22. Run A Vowel - Complete a game that begins with a vowel (“A” or “An” do NOT count): Imperia Online (Win 8)
  23. Super Old School - Complete a game that contains a character found on the original Nintendo, Playstation 1 or OG Xbox
  24. Four’s A Crowd - Complete a game that contains a 4 or more person achievement: Halo 5: Forge (Win 10)
  25. Pacifist Parade - Complete a game that does not contain combat: Twins (WP)
  26. Mystical Mayhem - Complete a game that contains Magic: Castlevania Puzzle (WP)
  27. Pixel Awesome - Complete a game in the Pixel Art Style (i.e. ROBLOX, Minecraft, Trove, etc.)
  28. Personalized - Complete a game with a character/person’s name in it (i.e. Aaru’s Awakening, Max Payne 3, etc.): The Great Wobo Escape (WP)
  29. X Marks The Spot - Complete a game that contains the letter “X”: ExZeus 2 (WP)
  30. Dealer’s Choice - Complete any game: Angry Birds (WP)

I am not sure if The Great Wobo Escape works for #28, so let me know and I will find a different game for that category.

Quick question: I’m not really familiar with Life is Strange. Does it have magic in it? I want to play it if it’s the next TA playlist game, and was looking for a category to slip it into.

I could be convinced that is magical.

I’d lean toward it being supernatural. If magic is considered the supernatural then I’d be sold on it.

Some magic is supernatural (think Doctor Strange, or any wizard that gets power by channeling supernatural powers), but not all supernatural is magic (ghosts aren’t generally magical, for example).

Life Is Strange could be described as a game about a girl with magical powers, but it doesn’t quite sit right with me.

1. Threepeat - Complete a game that is the third entry in a series - Amped 3
  2. Roman Numeral - Complete a game with a Roman Numeral in the title - Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
  3. Zed To Zed - Complete a game with the letter “Z” in the title - Feeding Frenzy
  4. Evened Up - Complete a game that contains achievements that do not end in a “5” or “0” - Cloning Clyde
  5. I’m Number 1 - Complete a game that contains the number “1” in the title - Horse Racing 2016
  6. Stack It (360) - Complete a stack on the 360 and ONE (See NOTE below) - Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes - 2.0 Edition (Xbox 360)
  7. Stack It (ONE) - Complete a stack on the 360 and ONE (See NOTE below) Brothers - A Tale of Two Sons
  8. ID@Xbox - Complete an ID@Xbox game - Song of the Deep
  9. Free Is My Favorite Price Point - Complete a Free Game or Games With Gold game - Aegis Wing
  10. Zombies Redux - Complete a game that contains zombies - The Walking Dead: Michonne
  11. Super Completion - Complete a game that contains at least one Super Hero (comic) - Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes - 2.0 Edition
  12. Better With Friends - Complete a game that contains Co-Op achievements - Zombie Army Trilogy
  13. Sword In Hand - Complete a game where the main character carries a sword - Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor - Game of the Year Edition
  14. The Big Screen - Complete a game that is based on a movie or was made into a movie franchise - Fatal Fury Special
  15. Dragon Quest - Complete a game that contains at least one dragon - Shrek the Third
  16. How About That Sports Ball? - Complete a game that is in the SPORTS genre - FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup
  17. M-I-C-K-E-Y - Complete a game that contains a Disney Character(s) - Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition
  18. Double Digit - Complete a game that has at least 2 numbers in the title (i.e. NBA 2K17, Madden NFL 16, Earth Defense Force 2025) - NCAA Football 07
  19. Remaster - Complete a game that is a Remaster or port up from 360
  20. Backwards Compatible Redux - Complete a game from Backwards Compatability - Feeding Frenzy 2: Shipwreck Showdown
  21. E For Everyone - Complete a game rated “E” - Sonic the Fighters
  22. Run A Vowel - Complete a game that begins with a vowel (“A” or “An” do NOT count) - Altered Beast
  23. Super Old School - Complete a game that contains a character found on the original Nintendo, Playstation 1 or OG Xbox - Dig Dug
  24. Four’s A Crowd - Complete a game that contains a 4 or more person achievement - UNO (Xbox 360)
  25. Pacifist Parade - Complete a game that does not contain combat - Hardwood Hearts
  26. Mystical Mayhem - Complete a game that contains Magic - Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition (Xbox 360)
  27. Pixel Awesome - Complete a game in the Pixel Art Style (i.e. ROBLOX, Minecraft, Trove, etc.) - Level 22
  28. Personalized - Complete a game with a character/person’s name in it (i.e. Aaru’s Awakening, Max Payne 3, etc.) - Tony Hawk’s American Wasteland
  29. X Marks The Spot - Complete a game that contains the letter “X” - New Rally-X
  30. Dealer’s Choice - Complete any game - Rayman Fiesta Run (WP)

Let me know if any of these don’t work for the categories I’ve assigned them to. Missing #19, wondering if The Wolf Among Us counts…noticed a few people have it in that slot, figured I’d check since it’s all that’s missing to wrap up the challenge and I’m planning to play it soon.

I still have 4 games to complete for this years challenge (I hate you NFL Blitz), but I’m already looking forward to finding out what next year’s categories will be. Am I a weirdo? Wait…don’t answer that.

I’m assuming we can use games like Clash, Drawfull, Jackbox party pack for the 4 person achievement?

Yeah, that’s fine.

Would South Park: The Fractured but Whole be included in 11) Super Completion - Complete a game that contains at least one Super Hero (comic)?

Yes sir.