ENDED - The 4th Annual Great Random To Do List Challenge

@zzUrbanSpaceman yeah hit me up with a new list.

@zzUrbanSpaceman Is it possible to get a re-roll for Thief (X360) on my list? I mistakenly added it to my games list instead of the X1 version. =/ If not, it’s cool…just thought I had a pretty “doable” 25 this month. Thanks!

Here you go: TheNyghty’s RTDL

No problem, 'tis done.

Thank you sir!

Hello. I would like to eat in on this! Thanjs

Then eat in on this you shall! However, I will need to know your gamertag. :smiley:

Lol I meant get in on this. Stupid fingers.
My GT is Ras HemiPower.

And here’s your list: Eat in on This!

:wink:

Hey there, new to the forum and would love to be a part of the fun. My Gamertag is Reactor Leak SF. I look forward to getting to know the community here

Jeff

Hi Jeff!

Welcome aboard. Here’s your list: Reactor Leak SF’s RTDL

:beers:

Hello :grinning: I would love to join the challenge/community when possible.

Gamertag is Kingsman 2625.

Hi! Welcome aboard. Here’s your list: Kingsman 2625’s RTDL

As is fairly customary, you may find games have come up in your list that you no longer own. If they do, let me know and we’ll work it out.

Failed to unlock anything this month, but still interested so please add me again for March.

No probs.

I’ve won a few achievements today but they won’t scan in. I’m assuming they won’t count, but could I be included for March still please?

:+1: no problem.

The following people were dropped from the RTDL due to inactivity. If you are one of these and would like to rejoin, simply reply here and we’ll add you back in again.

@acaraba2
@aphexbr
@CannonFodder06
@Cer3bra1asassin
@Crandy
@Decoy1982
@FacialLaFleur
@JustAnAVGgamer
@Krazie
@Monokooma
@RasHemiPower
@RedDragonSwords
@Spazpol
@Stushniken
@Thejoedean
@TheNyghty
@WAFFLETRAIN7997

Though I probably wont do much if anything for 3rd month in row, it be nice to get a new list, maybe I see something I actually feel like playing

acaraba2’s RTDL