ENDED - The 4th Annual Great Random To Do List Challenge

Can I rejoin the contest…again?

Sure! What’s your gamertag? CozmicCozmo doesn’t match anything on TA. Is it “Cozmic Cozmo”?

Yep! Here you go: LordChabelo13’s RTDL

It’s Cozmic Cozmo. There’s a space between the two names

Alrighty, here you go: Cozmic Cozmo’s RTDL

Hey Mr. Spaceman!

I’m seeking rerolls on these games in my list (I’ve changed them to “done with”, as well):
Rayman Jungle Run (WP)
Overkill 3 (Win 8)
Bad Piggies (WP)
Super Monkey Ball 2: Sakura Edition (WP)

I’ve cleared them, they’ll re-roll on the hour.

Discord just need the invite or code to get in please. And would like to rejoin random to do list.

Pop me back in with discord link pls

discord.me/zedtozed

Here you go: MrBean04’s RTDL

It is too late to be added to this? Obviously not for April but maybe for May?

What would I need to do?

:wave:

Simply post here with your gamertag. :slight_smile:

I’ve actually just updated the OP with more information, take a look at the section headed “That’s all great but how do I join this crazy thing?” for more details. You’ll want to get your TA game collection up to date first.

I’m happy to roll you a list for April, but as you pointed out there’s only a few days left so that may (hah, “May”) not be ideal. Up to you though, I don’t mind.

Everyone: I have updated the original post with updated information on how to set up your game collection, and some information how how rerolls work, and some other clarifying information. Please review and let me know if you have any comments or questions.

I think I’m good to go! If you’re able I wouldn’t mind seeing an April list but I doubt I’ll be able to unlock any… then again you never know. :slight_smile:
Thanks!

Ok then, here you go! Kbeau73’s RTDL

The following people did not unlock any achievements from their lists in April and have been removed:

@angelsk
@aphexbr
@CannonFodder06
@Eliphelet77
@GruesomDisaster
@planting42
@RedDragonSwords
@rthompson94
@Silence42

The following people didn’t unlock any achievements but have been added to May:

@Kbeau73

May lists are up.

Hi Tarragon, I had left all my wp games in my collection as I was generally happy for them to come up. Recently I have suffered with my wp achievements not syncing and the whole platform is a mess. I have now removed them all from my game collection. Would you be kind enough to reroll the 3 in my RTDL they are in briquid mini, i-stunt 2 and max and the magic marker. Thanks in advance. Keith

Hello Mr. Spaceman,

Please reroll these:
Two from Monster Go (Win 8)
The one from Jet Car Stunts (WP)
The one from Assassin’s Creed Pirates (Win 8)
And the one from DoDonPachi Maximum (WP)

I’ve changed these to done with on my collection. Thanks!