ENDED - The Random To Do List Challenge - Season 2017 T3

Can i be kept on the list for next month (Irish Goliath x). Thanks. Did not get a chance to unlock one from the last list. @zzUrbanSpaceman

didn’t managed to get an achievement this month but can i still get a list for next month?

Thanks

Newbie to the RTDL,
Can I get a list for November please?
GT: Trigger Inside

If like to remain in, just had some work crisis this month

Welcome aboard! Here you go: Your RTDL

New lists are up!

I unlocked something from my previous list last night but it doesn’t seem to have scanned in/given me the points. Any ideas? (Complete Who Cares achievement on Plague Inc.)

The cut off is midnight UTC, so it likely counted as a “November” unlock.

Time zones are annoying.

Additionally to what Fream said, it needs to be scanned in to TrueAchievements in order for the scanner to pick them up.

I would’ve unlocked it at 23:16 UTC (my time zone is UTC) last night. :slight_smile:

It did, which is why I was a bit confused. :slight_smile:

Ok, I have a suspicion, let me look into it.

I think the ratio scan that occurs before the check achievements scan threw the timing out. I’ve given you the benefit of the doubt and added the achievement manually.

Thanks! Next time I won’t leave it so late. Thanks for the new lists too by the way - really liking this one. ^^

Hi - I got https://www.trueachievements.com/a146993/turncoat-achievement
Any chance of a re-roll? Thanks!

Yep. It’ll re-roll on the next scan.

Thanks! I appreciate it.

Could I please get added back in? I was just too lazy to pop one last month but I should do better this time.

No worries, here you go: Your RTDL

The following gamers are under the allowed minimum pool value (1000) and will not automatically receive a new list until this is rectified:

@zzUrbanSpaceman (zzUrbanSpaceman)