ENDED - The Random To Do List Challenge - Season 2017 T3

:grin: I like all those ideas.

What I’ve done is removed the daily post entirely. It will warn people under limit at the same time as the warning for zero earners happens (3 days before cutoff).

Hi,
Recently joined the forum any chance of getting a to do list
Tom

HI TOM!!!

Of course you may have a list, here you go: Your RTDL

Enjoy! :beers:

The following gamers have not unlocked any achievements this month and will be automatically removed from the competition. Please let a staff member know if you wish to remain in the competition - or unlock an achievement from your list!

@AB0MINAT10N (AB0MINAT10N)
@acaraba2 (acaraba2)
@apollo2342 (APOLLO2342)
@Buffs (Buffs)
@ChuggyBeggs (ChuggyBeggs)
@Dibbs93 (Dibbs93)
@Eliphelet77 (Eliphelet77)
@IllegallySam (IllegallySam)
@IrishGoliathx (Irish Goliath x)
@Jblacq (Jblacq)
@JelliedBigfoot (JelliedBigfoot)
@LordChabelo13 (LordChabelo13)
@Matty.H (Matty Heals)
@MichalKV (MichalKV)
@Officer_Zero (Officer Zero)
@planting42 (planting42)
@SpaceDegu (SpaceDegu)
@spankyNspronkle (spankyNspronkle)
@StanChubb (Stan Th3 M4n 00)
@WeezyFuzz (WeezyFuzz)

@zzUrbanSpaceman Any chance I could get a reroll on my Marvel Heroes achievement since the servers are down and the month isn’t over :grin:

Turns out how I thought to fix it doesn’t work. I’ll have to re-learn.

Done, it’ll reroll on the next scan.

At a guess you probably tried to remove it on the public sheet, which won’t work because that data is all imported from the calculation sheet. You need to do it in the calculation sheet.

That is exactly what I did.

didn’t manage to get an achievement this month, can i still get a list next month please?

I’ve been convinced to get a list this upcoming month (Dec), if you could be so kind.

New lists are up.

I got an achievement for November before cutoff (This is Madness for Super Street Fighter IV) last night that never scanned into the list. Thanks.

Is it too late to have a list created for me?

Is it too late to have a list created for me?

@zzUrbanSpaceman Any chance I can get a new achievement instead of this one: https://www.trueachievements.com/a193120/stick-with-it-achievement. Requirement is to play online 3 months after the first play. As I have never touched online in the game, I cannot obtain it. Thanks.

Doesn’t count. Should have managed time better.

Hey there, Forza Motorsport 3 FM.net is supposedly down with no workaround. Hence, Curator Achievement is (for now) unobtainable. Keeps saying unable to upload photo. Hate asking for a re-roll on a stupidly easy achievement. Thanks.

Can I get a list for December l?
Fixed my game list this month a bit. Hopefully I see more Xbox One games. Thanks.

From what I can tell it was unlocked after the midnight UTC cutoff.