ENDED - The Random To Do List Challenge - Season 2018 Trimester 1

My suggestion is there would no longer be blanket “free re-rolls” rule for windows games. If people want to add or keep them in their game collection it would be at their own risk.

That won’t stop people asking. Cost vs benefit, particular for my time dealing with it, doesn’t add up for me. Sorry.

In any case, to bring that stuff back would require talking to Rich or the other TA folk again, and if I get their time again in the short term it would be for adding features like optional DLC, and not bringing back Windows titles.

Ok. Speaking of DLC, sounds like it would get implemented as an option. How would we choose it? Would it be tied to our DLC choice on TA?

I assume/hope it would be tied to what DLC we add to our collection.

Pretty sure TA doesn’t let you do that. You either have the game in your collection or you don’t.
So I was thinking it would be an all DLC or no DLC choice.

It would be all or nothing. It would be a flag I’d maintain exclusively for this contest, i.e. you’d opt in or out when you join the contest.

TA does let you add DLC/TU’s to your collection as long as you have started the game. Just click on the DLC button and pic “Add to my DLC Collection.” It shows up under the “My DLC” section.

For example, I think you can see mine:
https://www.trueachievements.com/gamer/Jblacq/dlc#

Interesting. I didn’t know that. However, you can’t remove it once you’ve started it.

The following gamers have not unlocked any achievements this month and will be automatically removed from the competition. Please let a staff member know if you wish to remain in the competition - or unlock an achievement from your list!

@AB0MINAT10N (AB0MINAT10N)
@CallSignIceMan (CallSign IceMan)
@Dibbs93 (Dibbs93)
@Jess_Stryker (Jess Stryker)
@MichalKV (MichalKV)
@MinPin (MinPin)
@SumWatAnonymous (SumWatAnonymous)
@TheSpinalClerk (TheSpinalClerk)
@W1ckedGirl (W1cked Girl)
@WallRunnrNinja (WallRunnrNinja)

The following gamers are under the allowed minimum pool value (1000) and will not automatically receive a new list until this is rectified:

@cowboykiller360 (cowboykiller360)
@CrunchFlake (CrunchFlake)
@MinPin (MinPin)
@MiserlyPluto459 (MiserlyPluto459)
@SkepticalMario (Skeptical Mario)

uhhh. Did I break something? I seem to be the only person without a list right now.

Yes, sort of. After ten attempts to draw a list for you, every list it pulled was valued over 6500, so it gave up. Basically your pool is too high valued. It may luck out in the next hour or two and draw you a valid list, but if you want to help this along add some more low valued games to your pool.

My lists are so good now that I’ve curated it. Mind you not all easy games like those other curators. But games I’d like to play. I’m going to love tackling my March list. We’re having baby girl #3 in March and I get 2 weeks off from work. Guess what daddy’s going to be doing during nap time! hahahahahah__

Did I announce my third child to you guys yet? Jesus. I have too many babies!

I unlocked one of the achievements last night. Did it not count?

Which one?

Edit: Never mind, I saw your PM.

@zzUrbanSpaceman is there a deadline to get a new list? I got one achievement on the last day or two before the end of the month and I have not received a new list. Sorry I am new and still have no idea what I’m doing lol.

Looks like you have a list. Check the google doc spreadsheet link in the first post.

@SumWatAnonymous

As @NBAKirkland said, you already have a list, right here.

Thanks guys, I thought it was like a monthly email instead of the same spreadsheet that gets updated. I’ll figure it out one of these days lol. I appreciate the help guys.

The following gamers have not unlocked any achievements this month and will be automatically removed from the competition. Please let a staff member know if you wish to remain in the competition - or unlock an achievement from your list!

@BEERME7 (BEERME7)
@Ch0senLast (Ch0senLast)
@DARTHRYLOTH (DARTH RYLOTH)
@FacialLaFleur (Facial La Fleur)
@jblacq (Jblacq)
@KenH2k4 (KenH2k4)
@MichalKV (MichalKV)
@Mightymango (MightyMango)
@NYGiants4sbs (NYGiants4sbs)
@PhillipWendell (PhillipWendell)
@RadicalSniper99 (RadicalSniper99)
@SoupaBuoy (SoupaBuoy)