ENDED - The Random To Do List Challenge - Season 2018 Trimester 1

The following gamers are under the allowed minimum pool value (1000) and will not automatically receive a new list until this is rectified:

@BigEll (Big Ell)
@Dobon (Dobon)
@SaucySlingo (SaucySlingo)
@SkepticalMario (Skeptical Mario)
@WeaselPizza (Weasel Pizza)

Please include me in the next RTDL! gt: Wiznyatt

Hi. I did not unlock anything from the list this month. Can I get a list for the next month please?

I’d like to stay in next month please!

March rolls will be underway shortly.

Lists are up.

Please generate me a list. I ashamedly did not unlock anything last month.

Count me in! GT: Boda Yett

Lists have been created for @PhillipWendell and @Boda_Yett.

I feel like I put “Done With” on Nin-Nin Jump last period, but maybe I’m wrong.

Did you have to set it again?

I might have, I can’t remember. :grin:

Could I please get a re-roll on my NHL 17 achievement. I have tried getting in a EASHL game everyday and have only been able to play 1 so far. Thanks.

Yeah, no worries.

Thank you very much.

The following gamers have not unlocked any achievements this month and will be automatically removed from the competition. Please let a staff member know if you wish to remain in the competition - or unlock an achievement from your list!

@aphexbr (aphexbr)
@CallSignIceMan (CallSign IceMan)
@Cavaliers07 (Cavaliers07)
@ChuggyBeggs (ChuggyBeggs)
@Dibbs93 (Dibbs93)
@FacialLaFleur (Facial La Fleur)
@FuFuCuddilyPoof (FuFuCuddilyPoof)
@keith271179 (Keith271179)
@KenH2k4 (KenH2k4)
@MichalKV (MichalKV)
@MitRialb (MitRialb)
@Officer_Zero (Officer Zero)
@planting42 (planting42)
@RadicalSniper99 (RadicalSniper99)
@Rippen1 (RIPPEN 1)
@spankyNspronkle (spankyNspronkle)
@SumWatAnonymous (SumWatAnonymous)
@TheSpinalClerk (TheSpinalClerk)

The following gamers are under the allowed minimum pool value (1000) and will not automatically receive a new list until this is rectified:

@cowboykiller360 (cowboykiller360)
@Dobon (Dobon)
@Kingsman_2625 (Kingsman 2625)
@MiserlyPluto459 (MiserlyPluto459)
@SkepticalMario (Skeptical Mario)

I guess I’ll bow out. I want to continue, but I don’t really want to start any new games since I’m trying improve my completion percentage and don’t find a lot of enjoyment jumping around from game to game. If I don’t focus on one or two games at a time to completion, I’ll never get anything done with my schedule.

I hear ya. I’m a bit over it myself, I’m basically just playing what I want to play at the moment, and that’s mostly Elite Dangerous.

My interest in achievement hunting in general has tanked in the last few months too. I finally work out that it was getting in the way of my enjoyment of gaming too much, so I bowed out of GTASC for this year, and can’t really be asked with RTDL or the TA achievement challenges.

I’ll try to find time to get something unlocked, but if not, I want to stay in the competition