Fream's Boost Request List:

Here is a list of games / achievements on my clean up list that have MP components. If you are interested in gaming with me on some week nights from 10 pm - midnight we can try and work something out. Of course there are a bunch more games, but let’s try to stay focused.

MP (1 v 1):
Magic 2015

MP (2 +):
Assassin’s Creed: Revelations
Castle Crashers Remastered
Charlie Murder
Gotham City Impostors
Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (360 or ONE)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Titanfall

Co-Op:
Battleblock Theater
Bionic Commando: Rearmed 2
Sniper Elite V2

Co-Op (2+):
Borderlands
Fable Heroes
Far Cry 3
Gears Of War 3
Gears Of War: Judgment
Halo: Spartan Assault (ONE)
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World

I should be able to help with Gotham City Imposters, AC Revelations & Gears of War fairly regularly.
Titanfall, Halo & PvZ will be dependent on whether or not my daughter is asleep when I get home, which these days is fairly rare. I’m in CST.

I think we should do community Titanfall or Gotham City Imposters.

Good call - those are great games for larger groups.

GCI is obnoxious without a full lobby. (It’s obnoxious WITH a full lobby too, just not as bad)

I’d be down for either of those if the timing works out. I haven’t really cracked open Gotham City Imposters but I’m pretty far into both the 360 and XB1 versions of Titanfall. As an Right Coaster I typically play between 11 PM ET and 1 AM ET.

Ooooo CGI is defiantly something I need to work on!

Ill have to set something up then.

You are being defiant AGAIN, Saucy? And dyslexic too! It’s GCI :slight_smile:

Would be up for some titanfall but being in the UK I doubt the timings will work out! I am generally on between 9pm and midnight GMT and can often do daytime on a Sunday.

Castle Crashers Remastered!!

Hi Fream

Would be up for some coop battleblock theatre Uk time zone but I’m up late in the week, playing til around 1am uk time or weekends`