GWG Boosting On The Reg?

If enough people are interested, perhaps there should be a regularly scheduled GWG boosting session.

Maybe this could also tie in with a competition. It wouldn’t be ideal to have competitions around free games that other people may very well have already completed and thus depletes the pool of contestants. It would be possible, however, to have a competition around people who assist others to complete them. Just throwing ideas out there with no intention of following up on them. :sunglasses:

I am very interested in doing this on a regular basis. I would like to get the multi-player out of the way as soon as the game goes live on GwG.

Right now, here is what’s out there for August:

WWE 2K16 (Xbox One)

• Tonight is the Night - Win a 2K Tonight Match (must be first match from the menu) - 2 People Required
  • Teamwork is Fun - Win a Team Up Match (2 v 2 minimum) - 4 People Required
  • WWE Live Star - Rank Up to Level 37 (you’ll also get Prospect and Blue Chipper along the way). Basically just playing matches as fast as possible as you get XP for winning and losing. 2 People Required

Beyond Good & Evil HD (Xbox 360)

• Nothing. Single Player Experience.

Sounds smart, unless of course you have no interest in the game anyway. I’ll boost anything on my tag and have downloaded every GWG, so just let me know!

I know this is an older topic but my small community of gamers are going to attempt to do Friday night sessions for GWG. I’m not sure how many people would be interested but if anyone is, feel free to drop me a line. We’ll be starting at 9pm and the plan is to start this week. We’re a little late getting to it but the tentative plan is to work on Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris.

If anyone is interested, drop me a line.