Have you completed the very first game on your Gamertag?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Well this gives me an excuse to play with the polls here at least. :wink:

It occurred to me during recording today that it would be interesting to know what the completion rate is for the very first game people started on their tags.

In my case it was Hexic HD, which I started on my birthday (5th October) in 2006 (my first Xbox 360 was a birthday gift). I did complete it, over 8 years later, in December 2014.

How about you folks? What was the first game you started, and did you ever finish it, and how long did it take?

The very first game I put on my tag was Guitar Hero II and I have yet to complete it because I don’t know anyone local that is good enough to score a million points with me. I just need that last achievement if anyone wants to come out to the California desert and help me. I’ll love you forever. <3

Didn’t have live right away and my first game was NCAA Football 2007. Wasn’t a hard completion.

My first game is was Dead Rising. Here is the first achievement http://www.trueachievements.com/a10163/freefall-achievement.htm?gamerid=333080
Having said that no I have not completed this yet and realizing I have been sitting on this for close to 10 years makes me want to start chipping away at it again.:see_no_evil:

Awesome! Dead Rising was the 4th game on my tag (after Saints Row and Project Gotham Racing 3, and followed by Gear of War) and is the only other one out of my first five that I have completed. Dead Rising has some pretty finicky achievements; the one for listening to all of Otto’s radio messages in particular, and of course the notorious 7 Day Survivor. Not hard, but a definite test of patience.

[quote=“FacialLaFleur, post:2, topic:145, full:true”]
The very first game I put on my tag was Guitar Hero II and I have yet to complete it because I don’t know anyone local that is good enough to score a million points with me. I just need that last achievement if anyone wants to come out to the California desert and help me. I’ll love you forever. <3[/quote]

And you just missed Crandy, given he’s moved to the other side of the country. He was in California before that!

He wasn’t born yet when I last played it.

My 1st game was Fable 2 which was the reason why I even picked up a Xbox 360 to begin with. I have not completed it yet and probably never will. I remember loving the original but 2nd and 3rd didn’t deliver and felt exactly the same as the 1st (even the story) since I can’t even recall differences between the 3.

My first game was Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock. Don’t see myself ever completing it for several reasons. Haven’t done the online and as is only have 70GS. Tried going back to it for the Random To Do List challenge and turns out my guitar controller buttons don’t all register anymore. Been on the lookout for a cheap one every so often to maybe one day go back to it, but seems pretty doubtful.

First game was Halo 3 which I went on to complete, all dlc included. Was actually a pain to complete when it first came out as you could only get mp achievements in lone wolf mode, 6 person slayer. So getting things like overkill and a double kill with a spartan laser were fairly tricky long before I knew about boosting.

Course the next several games I put on my tag not so much. Got one of those arcade discs with my console that had Boom Boom Rocket, Luxor 2, and Feeding Frenzy on it, none of which I completed. Then Gears of War shortly after which I never bothered with seriously.

Yup. Hexic. Completed it 3 years after starting it in 2006.

How is it possible that’s my first achievement? 3/29 achievements. Challenge accepted.

Dead Rising - not a chance. Skipped out on the mass killing and X Day survivor achievements.

Really? I thought you’d done those. The mass killing one is easy, just time consuming. Consider yourself officially challenged to get 7 Day Survivor though! :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh now I defiantly need to step my game up to see if I can beat Fream! Unfortunately I will be away from my XBOX for a week but when I get back its on!

I cant remember if my first game was call of duty 2 or hexic hd. 360 launch day feels like a lifetime ago! I didn’t get live until around 2008 so TA cant help. Anyway it doesn’t matter which game it was as I haven’t completed either.

I think the first game on my tag was either Hexic Hd or Table Tennis. So yeah I have not completed either of those games.

Why are you so defiant about achievements?

That was defiantly on my mind too. :wink:

I find it really curious that Rockstar Table Tennis has managed to be the first game on some people’s cards. How on earth did that happen? :laughing:

Sounds like we might need some boosting sessions for this, eh @mattism?