Have you completed the very first game on your Gamertag?

Don’t sell yourself short! It’s actually not as difficult as it might seem at first. :slight_smile:

mine is splinter cell double agent. Been considering going back and finishing it but I have no motivation to.

Quake 4 was my first game and no, I’ve not completed it yet. Leaderboards are a bit beyond what I care to work on at this point.

Well I got my 360 at launch and bought it with…Perfect Dark. Nope. No way. Not gonna happen.

The oldest one on my tag is Final Fantasy XI…never even got a single achievement in the game. Nope,

Believe my first ones were popped in Thrillville Off the Rails and Condemned sadly haven’t touched either since. Did recently snag a copy of thrillville recently though so there is hope I can complete it someday. Condemned I plan to play in the near future I can’t recall which one I played first though.

The first one on my tag is Blue Dragon. I sooooooo thought I would have this completion when I started it. I unfortunately missed 1 or 2 items to get in a limited time area. I didn’t have the save to make it easy to get either unfortunately. I do have a save right before a button pressing 5 pt achievement that I thought I would fail and did, but have also never went back to it.

#2 was Hexic, never completing it.
#3 was Elder Scrolls Oblivion. Finished it.

Mine was Hexic. I could never get the 100 games played achievement. I started over and counted 100 games played and it never popped. Around the same time I also got Sneak King from Burger King. I’ve thought several times about going back to finish it, but it would be such a colossal grind that I can’t get motivated.